Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ahh sweet sleep.

Life update:

Damn.. tomorrow's a new day at college. Can't wait until the projects are all over. lol. U guys can't imagine the amount of times i went back home. Within the past week, i've only been home 4 times. 4 times in 7 days!. What have i been doing u ask? It's college work. I've been staying over in college. It's waay different compared to our sleepovers at kevan's or chingy's place. lol.

HoHo. The longest i stayed awake is abt 50 hours. I was working on my group project (making a model of ss15), and my 3Dmax assignment. It was pretty fun the first few hours of the day, but when it comes to driving back... FUHK~... The close calls were quite scary. Once i fell asleep while waiting for the traffic light to turn green. I can feel the people behind me cursing the shit outta me. Other close calls, well, they're close calls alright. I almost got hit by another vehicle 3 times in one of the days. (two times were their fault ok!)

On the other hand, i'm becoming more used to getting little sleep, although, the occasional long sleeps are orgasmic. Yesterday was a good day for sleep. It rained all day, sky was dark.. so i slept til 4pm. In total, 15 hours of sleep. In a way, i'm ready for another week of stay-over. Final submission dates coming real soon.

Shit. Earlier on, i forgot the password to the site. I honestly forgot. >< .. sorry guys. got it written down on a paper already. =x


So i updated and modified the site. Just a wee bit. =)
I added the 'Whatever' page element onto the site. Post up whatever interesting websites u come across. Go crazy. >D

Here's a brief video on how to play ping pong like a pro by the band, OK GO!. Go forth and learn the ways of the great ping and mysterious pong. =P




ttfn.

No comments: